Click below to become member
Already member? Connect to your member’s area
WHY JOIN THE FRENCH NEUROSCIENCE SOCIETY ?
- The Society for Neuroscience represents one of the largest communities of neuroscientists in Europe. You will join a network of over 2000 members.
- Active for more than 30 years, the Society has become a reference for national scientific coordination.
- The Society is a member of IBRO (Internation Brain Research Organization), FENS (Federations of European Neuroscience Societies), the European Brain Council and of the College of French Academic Societies, the COSSAF. You will benefit from the advantages offered by IBRO and FENS.
- Finally, you will support our actions in favour of public awareness, such as the Brain Awareness Week, coordinated each year by the French Neuroscience Society.
Annual membership fees (to be paid on January 1st) are currently:
- 40 € for students (1)
- 70 € for post-doctoral fellows (2)
- 90 € for full members (3)
- 70 € for retired members
- 410 € for affiliate members
1) PhD students are considered student members. A proof of student status is requested.
(2) A proof of post-doctoral status is requested.
(3) This category includes researchers, research professors, engineers and technicians.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER ?
Don’t forget to prepare:
- Students: an attestation from the Laboratory Director (download the template to be completed and attached as a PDF file).
- Post-doctoral fellows: an attestation from the Laboratory Director (download the template, to be completed and attached as a PDF file).
- Your bank card if you wish to pay at the end of registration.
- Your bank statement if you wish to pay by direct debit.
HOW DO I PAY MY MEMBERSHIP FEE ?
- Preferably by automatic debit or by credit card;
- by check or institutionnal order.
If you are already a member, you can consult the details of your membership fees and their payment in the section “Member’s area“.
Society membership is renewed by tacit agreement each year (calendar year). The member may at any time decide to cease to be a member by notifying the Society by e-mail.