Founded on May 4 1988, the French Neuroscience Society is a non-profit scientific association governed by the French Law of 1901. Its aim is to promote the development of research in all areas of neuroscience. It is made up of French and foreign members, divided into honorary, benefactor, full, post-doctoral and student members.
Its members work in all areas of neuroscience, from fundamental to clinical and applied research, in all public and private sectors, and of all nationalities.
- To promote neuroscience research in France and abroad
- To maintain the coherence of brain research across disciplines
- To organise meetings for the general public and strengthen interactions between researchers
- Aider les jeunes chercheur·e·s, les informer, participer à leur formation
- To take part in discussions and reflections on the roles of neuroscience research in society
- We are member of:
The nature of our mission requires scientific, moral and professional rigor.
We choose to be transparent and honest with the general public and our partners.
We bring together research professionals who are experts in their fields.
We meet and inform the general public on the advances in neuroscience.