Help brain research, young researchers, dissemination of knowledge to the public and the major societal challenges linked to neuroscience. Become a partner of the French Neuroscience Society!
Being involved with the French Neuroscience Society means supporting an association of researchers whose mission is not only to defend brain research, but also to share knowledge with the general public, to support young researchers and to participate in discussions on the place of neuroscience in society.
The French Neuroscience Society participates in an open and permanent dialogue with the general public. Its mission is to provide accurate scientific information, based on the most recent discoveries, and reflecting the consensus – or the terms of the debate – within the scientific community.
Two types of partnership
- A long-term partnership to support all the activities of the French Neuroscience Society,
- “à la carte” partnership, to support an action particularly important to you.
– sharing knowledge with the general public: Brain Awareness Week, …
– an action in favour of young researchers: a PhD thesis prize, an event organized for them, …
– reflections on the place of neuroscience in society: a national event on the subject, an educational event, …
– support to great French researchers: honorary prize, prestigious conference, …
The partnership scheme includes the possibility of sponsorship and, consequently, tax exemption.
The financing provided by partner companies can be done through the Neurocitoyen endowment fund. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.