The French Neuroscience Society will be awarding travel grants, of 500 € each, to cover travel and living expenses to its student members wishing to attend the FENS Forum 2020, which will take place in Glasgow, July 11-15, 2020.
Applicants should be:
- student member of the French Neuroscience Society,
- registered for the meeting and have submitted an abstract as first author,
- working in a French laboratory,
- in their last year of research doctorate,
Only one application per team.
- Copy of the abstract submitted at the FENS Forum (pdf format),
- Recommendation letter of the thesis supervisor (pdf format).
Please note that candidates may apply to several societies but may not obtain several prizes or travel grants.
Prizes will be given after the FENS Forum, on receipt of a certificate of attendance.
The deadline for application is February 18, 2020.