How can I become a member?
10 good reasons to become a member of the French Neuroscience Society:
- Join a network of over 2,000 neuroscientists
- Register at reduced rates at scientific meetings organised by the French Neuroscience Society
- Opportunity to apply for a travel grant for students and young researchers
- Free registration to meetings organized by the Young Researchers office
- Being a member of FENS (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies)
- Being a member of IBRO (International Brain Research Organization)
- Register at reduced rates at FENS Forums
- Possibility to apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN meeting without being a member
- Free access to the European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN)
- Subscribe at very attractive discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals.
Annual membership fees (to be paid on January 1st) are currently:
- € 30 for students (1)
- € 60 for post-docs (2)
- € 80 for full members (3)
- € 400 for affiliate members
(1) PhD students are considered student members. A proof of student status is requested.
(2) A proof of post-doc status is requested.
(3) This category includes researchers, research professors, engineers and technicians.