Don’t forget to prepare:
- Students: an attestation from the Laboratory Director (download the template to be completed and attached as a PDF file).
- Post-doctoral fellows: an attestation from the Laboratory Director (download the template, to be completed and attached as a PDF file).
- Your bank card if you wish to pay at the end of registration.
- Your bank statement if you wish to pay by direct debit.
10 good reasons to become a member of the French Neuroscience Society:
- Join a network of over 2,000 neuroscientists
- Register at reduced rates at scientific meetings organized by the French Neuroscience Society
- Opportunity to apply for a travel grant for students and young researchers
- Free registration to meetings organized by the Young Researchers office
- Being a member of FENS (Federation of European Neuroscience Societies)
- Being a member of IBRO (International Brain Research Organization)
- Register at reduced rates at meetings organized by FENS (FENS Forum, FRM & The Brain Conferences)
- Possibility to apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN meeting without being a member (limited number ; upon application)
- Free access to the European Journal of Neuroscience (EJN) & very attractive discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals
- Access to Neuronline, the SfN online platform.
Annual membership fees (to be paid on January 1st) are currently:
- € 30 for students (1)
- € 60 for post-doctoral fellows (2)
- € 80 for full members (3)
- € 60 for retired members
- € 400 for affiliate members
(1) PhD students are considered student members. A proof of student status is requested.
(2) A proof of post-doctoral status is requested.
(3) This category includes researchers, research professors, engineers and technicians.