In 2020, the French Neuroscience Society will offer Thesis awards, of 1000 € each, for a PhD work performed in France.
- be member of the French Neuroscience Society,
- have defended their thesis between January 1st and December 31st, 2020,
- have posted information related to their thesis on the website of the Society.
As far as possible, the winners should be present for the prize ceremony that will be held during the NeuroFrance 2021, in Strasbourg, 19-21 May 2021.
To be complete, the application must include:
- a cover letter (3 000 characters, spaces included) describing briefly the candidate’s profile and the research accomplishments, the novelty and interest of his/her work for the field of Neuroscience.
- a brief curriculum vitae (one page maximum, pdf format) including information on education (indicate if the diplomas were obtained with honours), a list of publications (original/review articles) and/or communications at meetings (indicate if the contributions were presented as oral communications or posters), and the professional project. Mention, if applicable, the prizes and/or funding obtained during the thesis.
- a description of the candidate’s research work during the PhD and a few lines about the professional project (3-4 pages maximum). It is essential to mention the personal contributions of the candidate to the work and publications.
- the thesis reports (pdf format).
- the thesis (pdf format)
Deadline for application: 31 January 2021.