Participation in the NeuroFrance meeting is often an opportunity for PhD students to present their work for the first time to a multidisciplinary audience. Through its actions, the French Neuroscience Society supports not only its PhD students but also Post-Docs and early career researchers who wish to participate in the meeting, in different ways:
- Reduced and attractive registration fees for PhD students and Post-Docs, members of the French Neuroscience Society,
- Supports for PhD students, members of the French Neuroscience Society, and young researchers from South America, Africa and the Middle East
- Possibility to be selected for an oral presentation in a symposium,
- Possibility to present a poster,
- Programming of specialized sessions for career development: NeuroJobs workshop, the day before the meeting (CV, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters, interview simulations, professional photos) ; special sessions “How to succeed outside academia” and “How to succeed in academia. ”
Not yet a member of the French Neuroscience Society?
Join now! Connect to the French Neuroscience Society website.