7th Mediterranean Neuroscience conference
Registration is open !
The 7th Mediterranean Neuroscience conference will be held in Marrakech, Morocco from 23 to 27 June 2019.
The confirmed keynote lectures will be:
- Hagai Bergman (Israel): Computational physiology of the basal ganglia, theory and practice
- Khalid El Allali (Morocco): Neurobiology of adaptations to the desert biotope, Lessons from camel and goat studies
- Agnès Gruart (Spain): Learning and memory in behaving mammals
- Yasmin Hurd (USA): A new dawn in cannabinoid neurobiology, the road from molecules to therapeutic discoveries
- Vincent Prévot (France): When the hypothalamus says NO, a role for nitric oxide in fertility, olfaction and cognition
- Giorgio Racagni (Italy): Innovative aspects in the mechanism of action of antipsychotic drugs
- Carmen Sandi (Switzerland): Brain mitochondria in anxiety and stress-coping behaviors