The French Neuroscience Society will be awarding travel grants of € 500 each to cover travel and living expenses to student members wishing to attend the FENS Forum 2016 in Copenhagen, July 2-6, 2016.
The applicant should be:
- a student member of the French Neuroscience Society,
- first author of an abstract to be presented at the Forum,
- working in a French laboratory,
- a PhD student in his third/fourth year of research doctorate,
- representing his/her team (one application per team only).
To be complete, the application should include:
- a brief curriculum vitae (Pdf format) including, information on education and a list of publications and/or communications at meetings,
- a copy of the abstract submitted for the FENS Forum (Pdf format),
- a recommendation letter.
Please note that candidates may apply to several societies but may not obtain several prizes or travel grants.
Prizes will be given after the Forum on receipt of a certificate of attendance.
Applications must be submitted online.
The deadline for application is 19 February 2016 included.