The French Neuroscience Society will be awarding a few travel grants of 500 € each to cover travel and living expenses to its student members wishing to attend the FENS Forum 2018 in Berlin, July 7-11, 2018.
The applicant should be:
- a student member of the French Neuroscience Society,
- first author of an abstract to be presented at the Forum,
- working in a French laboratory,
- a PhD student in his third/fourth year of research doctorate,
- representing his/her team (one application per team only).
- Copy of the abstract submitted for the FENS Forum
- Recommendation letter
Please note that candidates may apply to several societies but may not obtain several prizes or travel grants.
Prizes will be given after the Forum on receipt of a certificate of attendance.
Applications must be submitted online.
The deadline for application is February 13, 2018.